Welcome to SKlone
What is SKlone?
- A free spaced themed web RPG.
- An old school text based game that you play from a web browser.
- A clone of StarKingdoms which was long ago a great game with thousands of players around the world.
- Here you compete for universal domination against others players in a real time environment.
- The game is split into rounds
- Choose between a variety of planet types and races and dominate the universe
You are a kingdom in a sector with many others...
If desired you may create a group password for your friends to join as well. If properly organized
sector will have a leader that names the sector and controls the diplomacy.
You can send out skilled workers to explore new planets and control more land. These galactic pioneers
are not cheap and it takes time to warp to a new planet and establish a stargate for settlement but I'm
sure you'll see that they are well worth it.
Your kingdom is made up of: money, power, population, land, military units, scientists, and probes.
of these provide a value to your score and when added together you have your networth. The networth is
your kingdoms size and strength.
You can train soldiers and construct new units for the military and you have soldiers available to
into elite units. You can send your armies into enemy lands to capture their land and resources. In the
Lab, your scientists develop and discover new technology.
Attack time and other factors depends on where other kingdoms coordinates are on the galaxy map. Every
kingdom in your sector could be your ally and you could fight with them against other kingdoms or sectors
to expand your size. There are no guarantees that your sector mates will desire this path.
You can launch missiles into enemy star systems to destroy entire planets and populations, but be
that this tactic is not looked on favorably in universal politics.
There are food kingdoms to help you grow in certain sectors. Sectors 1-5 are for players while the
are food. You can rob and attack these kingdoms to get a quick start. The first sectors are Tier 1 and
they have low defense. It may require up to 70 tanks to hit these Tier 1 kingdoms. Tier 2 are much larger
and you will need to send probes to gather more information.
You can send probes through the hypergate to other Sectors and Galaxies to gather intel and infiltrate
As kingdoms grow in size they often become more aggressive. Be cautious of how often you are attacking
others. If at any point your kingdom runs out of power your shields will be disabled and your military
defense and offense will be 20% weaker, your birth rate will be reduced by 90%, and your population limit
will be reduced by 20%.
When your population falls below 100 at the tick or you have lost all of your land then your kingdom
- The game ticks every 30 minutes.
- Any killshot on a kingdom gives you their money, power, and probes.
- Automated food kingdoms.
- A built in attack calculator.
- Completely free with no advertisements or gimmicks.
Eager to start playing?
Game InformationActive kingdoms : 64
Round Start: 14 Sep 2021, 09:00
Round Ends: 05 Oct 2021, 09:00
- Our phone app is available on the Google Playstore.
- View the help file for planet and race changes
- Planet Changes
- Jagged unit costs now -25%
- Volcanic Inferno requires -75% power.
- Oceanic research required. +15%
- Multiple Terrain now starts with HGL
- Mystical lands has no cons
- Mount has an exploration discount
- Race Changes
- Terran soldiers are now 75 gold.
- Xivornai has +12% income.
- Quanut has -15% build costs.
- Shadow increased to 25% probe damage.
- Round changes
- Too many to list.
Please read the help file for additional info.
|Lestat de Lioncourt||1,404,136||5,935|
|Hans taught us to fly||1,389,841||5,670|
- Rank 1 - Panorama (NW): 13,209,480
- Rank 2 - TankWolfSK (NW): 12,681,272
- Rank 3 - colossal idiot (NW): 12,085,119
- Rank 1 - Zao (Land): 42,443
- Rank 2 - Panorama(Land): 38,857
- Rank 3 - 619 (Land): 37,379